Hey, if I can put toothpaste on my zits, why not put honey on my face?
My recent post about the wonders of toothpaste got me thinking about finding other helpful uses for household tiems, which led me to the Crunchy Betty Honey Challenge.
Here are the instructions:
- It is antibacterial and antimicrobial. It will get off any lingering nastiness that’s thinking about setting up camp on your face and creating pimples.
- It is slightly drying which means it helps soak up any pimples or oiliness.
- It is also incredibly moisturizing. Seems like a double standard, doesn’t it? But it’s true. Honey sinks into your skin and moisturizes like you wouldn’t believe. (Remember Cleopatra and her honey baths to look young?)
- It imparts all kinds of beneficial enzymes that work at scrubbing your face for you, as well as perform a little anti-aging action.
- It’s great for acne, aging skin, normal skin, dry skin … honey loves EVERY SKIN TYPE.
- It is healing and helps repair acneic sores and scars.
- It’s 100%, absolutely, positively natural, great for your skin, and such a SIMPLE addition to your routine!